22 May – 7 June 2017
26 June – 12 July 2017
Beginners courses will be offered within the Mysore style class on Wednesday evening 5.30pm – 6.30pm for 6 consecutive weeks.
In this course you will cover in depth:
- the Surya Namaskaras (sun salutations)
- the Vinyasa method of breathing and moving together
- the full standing sequence of postures
- the initial poses of the primary series (yoga chikitsa)
- the correct breathing we use to help focus your mind
- a background of Ashtanga yoga and helpful tips to maintain a committed yoga practice.
By the end of this course you will be confident and comfortable to continue with your newly developed yoga practice in the Mysore style classes.
Email, fill in enquiry form or phone to book in to these courses.
Cost for the beginners course is $95 payable before or on first day of the course.